Friday, August 5, 2011

The new school year is coming!

I am starting to feel those nervous, but very exciting little butterflies in my stomach the past few days (and nights!) as a new school year is approaching. I have made it one of my personal goals to get into blogging "for real" this year! I've been so inspired by the other great art blogs out there, that I thought I should really give it a go.
My hope is to begin posting at least once a week, but I'm not limiting myself to only the art projects/learning taking place in my room. I think this is a great resource to share other great things/ideas or ask for help, so I plan on posting about a variety of topics over the course of the school year.
I'm very excited about this challenge :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comments! They are greatly appreciated!!