Monday, December 29, 2014

I'm tooting my own horn.....

Imagine my surprise when an editor from Scholastic's Instructor magazine contacted me this fall asking for permission to print one of my lessons!! I was really so very thrilled and still have to pinch myself whenever I think about this honor. Wow, I'm published! That's my lesson pictured below - the Colorful Elephants, which focuses on the beautiful art of India. Here's a lesson link if you are interested in trying it out in your classroom!

3 comments:

  1. Wow - that's fantastic Laura! Good for you. Scholastic is such a high quality company. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Hope! It's been such a neat experience! I agree: quality, quality, quality!!

      Delete

Thank you for leaving your comments! They are greatly appreciated!!